Accounts Receivable Clerk
Location: Scarborough, On.
Start Date: ASAP
The clerk will performs all the following duties:
- Make daily B2B collection calls on outstanding receivables through telephone and email communication
- Prepare and maintain various reports
- Prepare credit memos on invoices when justified
- Perform other office related tasks such as text processing, filing physical and electronic documents and record keeping, send faxes, photocopies/scan, etc.
- Respond to customer information requests and solve related issues
- Provide Support to other department members as required
- Perform any other related task assigned by the Manager
- Minimum of 2 years in collections and accounts receivables
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, credit practices & collections
- Must display a high professional manner, along with sound judgment and decision making skills
- You are comfortable working independently and within a team environment.
Offerd Salary$21.00 Hourly
Posted Date24 Jan, 2019