Tenure: Temporary (ongoing) temp to perm
Location: Stayner, On.
Hours: 3:30 p.m. – Midnight
We are looking for general facility maintenance workers who are responsible for supporting the maintenance of live plants. With an eye for quality, team members ensure that the product meets strict quality requirements and that the product received by clients continues to support our excellent quality reputation.
- Maintaining compliance with the laws, regulations and/or standards.
- Cannabis plant maintenance including cloning, feeding, transplanting, staking and pruning.
- Harvesting of Cannabis plants.
- Room cleaning and equipment cleaning (pots, stakes, etc.).
- Completing and preparing appropriate documentations as required.
- Lifting up to 50lbs on regular basis.
- Hours will fluctuate according to the ongoing needs of the business.
- Working some weekends and holidays maybe required.
- Walking, sitting, standing required consistently.
- Frequent crouching, lifting, bending, pushing, kneeling, pulling required periodically.
- Warm and humid work environment, similar to a greenhouse.
- Ability to perform a series of repetitive operations requiring manual dexterity and visual acuity
- Must be able to provide clear criminal record check.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.