Our client is looking for a Replenishment Coordinator to join their team in North York. The Coordinator will be responsible for achieving, service level, in-stock, and inventory turns metrics. The Coordinator will collaborate with all functional departments; building strong partnerships with their customers. The position will assist in ensuring Inventory levels are on target for Stores and DC’s with the end result of being in-stock for Customers that shop our stores.
- Provide key reporting on inventory management to Merchandising, Logistics and Senior Management.
- Use replenishment tools to support Key Performance Indicators on a daily, weekly, monthly quarterly and annual basis, including store/DC.
- Release and monitor systemically generated purchase orders using the SAP sales forecast as a primary input for the Stores and Distribution Centres and determine manual purchase quantities when required/approved.
- Manage the Store and DC inventory exceptions (stock-out and excess).
- Manage inventory at the Stores and DC’s to achieve the turn and fill rate objectives including service level/in-stock targets for stores and DC.
- Collaborate on initial buy quantities and product flow discussions and provide replenishment expertise to cross-functional teams.
- Provide options for cross-functional teams when issues of too much or too little inventory arise
- Communicate product status and updates to stores and DC in a timely manner.
- Liaise and support cross-functional teams, Vendors, Merchants, stores and Logistics to ensure the company meets performance targets.
- Work closely with Merchants and Senior Management to achieve company objectives.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and recommend solutions.
- Manage store requests to the service level agreement.
- Ensuring consistent, timely execution of cross-functional facing processes (e.g. Ad Process
- Escalate issues to forecast analyst and business analyst partners as well as you your leaders
- Act as primary on-site SSC contact for merchandising, stores, and vendors
- University or College Degree in business or engineering will be considered as a preferred qualification
- 1-3 years of analytical experience (ideally in a retail environment) with emphasis on inventory management
- SAP knowledge would be an asset
- Intermediate or advanced proficiency in Excel and/or MS Access
- Good analytical skills with the ability to extrapolate pertinent information from various sources (reports and spreadsheets) and analyze data for recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills; collaborative with effective interpersonal skills; able to work across departments
- Strong customer focus with business acumen, problem-solving skills and results orientated
- Self -directed, ability to work with limited supervision.
Offerd Salary$25.00 Hourly
Posted Date23 Apr, 2019