6. In the recent history of the company, what has been the biggest advance and what has been the biggest setback?
7. What is your highest priority in the next 6-12 months?
8. What are some of the traits or characteristics of your top performers?
9. Where do you see your company going in the next 5-10 years?
10. Based on the discussion we have had and looking at my background, what do you think would be my greatest challenge?
11. How do you feel my qualifications compare to your expectations for the role?
12. Closing Question: What is the next step?
13. Closing Question: Now that you have had an opportunity to meet with me and review my resume, how do you see me fitting into this role/organization?
The importance of a closing question is to receive direct feedback from the interviewer.
This is your opportunity to absolve any concerns that the interviewer may have.